TCS3200 Color Sensor is a complete color detector, including a TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs. The TCS3200 can detect and measure a nearly limitless range of visible colors. Applications include test strip reading, sorting by color, ambient light sensing and calibration, and color matching, to name just a few.
The TCS3200 has an array of photodetectors, each with either a red, green, or blue filter, or no filter (clear). The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors. Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
- baby size: 3 CM * 2.7 CM (length-width)
- interface definition: VCC GND power supply
- SO - S3 E0 OUT communication interface
- plate load TCS3200 color sensor;
- support 3 v - 5 v voltage input;
- chip pin all have eduction, pin for the standard 100 mil (2.54 mm), convenient for lattice board;
- module testing all sorts of color has certain off color, to the color test requirements are high please careful consideration to buy;
- TCS3200 and to test the best object distance is about 1 cm.
|Input Voltage||3.3 V, 3.5 V|