Polymorph is a thermoplastic polymer which melts at 62° and consists of small off-white plastic granules. By heating these granules in hot water the user can easily melt the pellets to form a transparent flexible material. Once melted, the opaque white pellets fuse together, become transparent and soften, allowing the user to form the plastic by hand into unique shapes.
- Simply heat the pellets in water to over 62° C
- Leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent
- Carefully remove the pellets from the water and mould by hand (add colour at this stage if required)
- Allow the Polymorph to cool until hardened
- Reheat if further moulding is required
- Fully biodegradable (in soil conditions)
- Will not degrade in normal conditions
- 100% non-toxic
- Reusable as many times as required
- Melts at temperatures over 62°C (only use water)
- Easy to mould
- Very strong once hardened
- Unlimited uses
Polymorph has unlimited uses, from prototyping new products, creating gadgets and toys to forming replacement parts and general DIY repairs. This is the strongest Polymorph available on the market and its immense strength makes its DIY possibilities huge. Adding colours to Polymorph or painting finished products allows an even more impressive range of shapes and ideas to be created.