Arduino infrared switch is an integrated transmitter and receiver as one of the reflective photoelectric sensor, the sensor has a detection distance, through the back of the potentiometer to adjust the measuring range,without the addition of the modulated signal, by the visible light interference is small, cheap and easy to assemble.easy to use features, widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, process lines and other occasions.
The measuring range of the infrared switch given by the manufacturers range from 3cm-80cm, but this product is not a precision sensor, measuring range with a certain error.
1) Voltage: 5VDC
2) Current: 100mA
3) measuring range: 3-80CM
4) NPN normally open type
5) The back adjustment potentiometer and the output indicator
6) pin definitions: red power, green power is negative, the yellow signal output.
7) have been processed DuPont plug directly into an Arduino sensor expansion board use.
8) Probe Diameter: 18mm
9) Probe Length: 43mm
10) Lead Length: 30cm
Sensor length: 45mm
Lead Length: 450mm
- production line goods automatic counting device
- multi-functional reminder
- the maze robot
- kitchen automation system
- security and anti-theft system
Photoelectric sensor (photoelectric switch) NPN normally open
|Input Voltage||5 V|