Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it conducts electricity! This means that you can paint wires or sensors directly onto almost any material.
Nontoxic, solvent free and water soluble, Electric Paint is a great prototyping tool, and works on paper, plastic, textiles, wood, plaster, glass, and most other surfaces. Once applied the paint dries quickly at room temperature, and can be removed with soap and water.
Electric Paint can be used like any other water-based paint, which makes it great for applications involving painting, screen printing, stencilling, or even as watercolour.
For permanent applications, or to create multi-layer circuitry, Electric Paint can be insulated using standard acrylic or water-based paints. Want to make it more intelligent? Use it alongside microcontrollers like the Touch Board, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey, or LilyPad.
• Paint, screenprint, stencil, spray on or apply like any other water-based paint
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
• Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
• Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
For more info download the datasheet.