Easy-to-use dimmer for 12 volt DC LEDs.
- High frequency pulse dimming ensures no flicker
- Output capped at 12 volts to protect LEDs
- 4 amp sustained maximum = 48 watts, enough for 2 standard LED strip lighting reels or 1.5 high brightness reels
- Speaker-type input and output connections
- Screw tabs for mounting
- Key fob RF remote has 3 buttons: on/off, up and down. RF signal goes through walls. Range is over 40 feet in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- 16-step dimming.
- Remote control requires a 27A 12 volt battery, which is included
Used for dimming our 12 volt LED strips. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.